The Final 2006 Post
I wish I had something profound to post to end the year with a bang, but I don't. This has been a year of many ups and downs (isn't every year like that?). And I expect 2007 will be the same. I am thankful and grateful for many things. I also find wondering why bad things happen to me. That is life and I will deal with every victory and punch that comes my way.
T and I went to our Dr. yesterday morning to get the last of our travel shots (until June when we get the 3rd Hep. B and Hep A booster if we haven't traveled yet). Then it was off to the surgeon to check Lefty. Lefty is still very sore and draining quite a bit, but it does look better.
We had my SIL (bridezilla), her husband, and my ILs over last night for dinner to celebrate T's birthday. It was a very nice evening.
JT got to bed late since he is still not going to sleep in his new room/bed. He finally drifted off around 11:30PM and is still asleep (as is T) right now.
Today, we hope to get to BRU so we can register for some things we need for A. It is rainy today and we plan on a relaxing day and some quality family time this evening.
January marks the start of our company's fiscal close and the start of tax season! I am usually very busy between work and doing taxes which will be nice to pass the time until we can bring A home. I am still working on the nursery. There is stuff to clean out from JT and then I need to see what clothes I have for A packed up in boxes.
What I really want now are new pictures of A. He is going on 3 months and I am sure he has changed quite a bit from the 1 month pictures I have. I often think about what he is doing and hope he is being cared for well. Mommy and Daddy are coming as fast as we can little guy. We can't wait to bring you home!
Have a wonderful New Year! For some, it will celebrating with their newest additions to their family. Welcome home to those who left Vietnam in the past few days. Safe travels to those in Vietnam now. Good luck to those who are traveling soon. My thoughts are with you everyday.

3 Comments:
hi I'm new to your blog. I'm dying to know what happened that lefty is draining? My email is on my blog.
Happy New Year
I hope 2007 brings you much happiness and many, many, many more ups than downs. ;)
((hugs))
Post a Comment
<< Home