Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I feel bad since I never did wish anyone a Happy Hanukkah. You think I would have since we celebrate it ourselves, right? I was so distraught over this special education thing, it kind of passed me by.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we get to celebrate that also. It will be spent with my ILs and T's siblings. Everyone will go to church and then come back to eat dinner and open gifts from family (the Santa gifts are for Christmas morning). Christmas Day should be pretty relaxing and will end with a big dinner and more family. Christmas doesn't end there though, Tuesday is filled with extended family and a party!

And wait....T's birthday is Wednesday!

I wanted to take time out and thank everyone who reads and takes a little peek into my life. I hope your holiday season is filled with love and family (like it or not). Wishing you the happiest of holidays and hoping that 2007 brings additions to your family and builds lasting memories!

I am also sending wishes to those in Vietnam right now. I know many of you have been delayed and I hope you are able to come home very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday!!!! :) May 2007 be filled with lots of happiness for you! :)

Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home