I just want him home!
We officially sent out our referral annoucement to family and friends over the weekend. We thought it was "safe" to do after hearing our paperwork was moving full speed ahead from our agency (whatever that exactly means).
The responses we are getting are VERY positive and supportive (which we did expect).
No one is mentioning his ear. Most are saying he is small and looks older than he is in the picture. I agree...he DOES look small and older which is why I am so worried (among other reasons like international adoption in general).
I just want to get him and bring him home.

2 Comments:
I know what you mean. Just to have the peace of mind of knowing that your child is under the same roof as you is such comfort.
Let's hope we both get to go very soon.
Stephanie
I'm glad you are getting good response to your announcement. I hope you are holding your little guy soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home