Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, December 08, 2006

Just in Time for the Weekend

I'm sick. I have a nasty cold which feel more like a sinus infection. The timing couldn't be worse (is it ever good timing?).

We have a super busy weekend ahead. I know. They are all busy, but this one feels busier.

What We Must Do:
T is renewing his driver license this Saturday. I have to get to the post office. I have a Dr. appt. on Saturday at 9:45AM. JT has his last gymnastics class at 10:45AM. We have to get a birthday gift for the party we are going to on Sunday. We need to go to the grocery store and get laundry done on Saturday. Get organized for the week!

What I Want To Do in addition to the Must Do:
Finish picking up and organizing the office. Get JT's new room finished so we can start sleeping him in there. Get pictures made of A to send to my grandparents and sister. Get my ILs holiday gift done which involves getting some pictures printed and making a basket for a dinner and movie night.

Sunday is shot. We have a birthday party at 12:30PM and T's company holiday party at 5PM. We will be gone all day as neither one is near our house.

I'm tired just thinking about it and my head hurts!

*Poor me rant over now*

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like my week-end. We have cheerleading, basketball, putting up baby crib, laundry, grocery shopping and on Sunday a baby shower for my neice. Tigsupfkuhe kicker is, we still have to finish Christmas shopping too.
Hope you get a moment to yourself. I think we all could use that every now and then.

Stephanie

Friday, December 08, 2006 9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home