Shots and Travel
Wishing Jenn over at 2 More to Love good luck in her travels to pic up her girls! She is leaving for the airport in just about an hour! How exciting!
First thing this morning, T and I went to the Dr. to start our travel vaccinations. We each got Tetanus and Hep B. In two weeks, we will get Hep A and Typhoid. In two more weeks, we will get the second Hep B.
The good news? That only leaves the third Hep B for next year. Since we hit our out-of-pocket this year for medical, these shots will get covered at 100%! WOOHOO! Originally, I thought we would be shelling out $600 ($300 each) and another $400 next year!
The nesting/cleaning continues. Closet #1 is done and we are putting the office back together. Closet #2 is empty. I plan to move JT's "stuff" from the nursery to his new room over the next week. We will buy a water-proof mattress pad and bed rail and then we can put him in the big boy bed! I am still on target to have him transitioned around Dec. 16!

2 Comments:
Soon enough you'll have your little one - it's coming fast now!
I am so excited for you!
Wow, you are organized! Shots are no fun, but it's certainly fun checking things off the long "to-do" list.
Post a Comment
<< Home