Weekend Wrap Up
Closet #1 is done. 10 bags went to the AMVets. It took me almost two years to clean out my mom's closet. She passed away on March 9, 2005 and I finally got her closet cleaned out. It is bittersweet, but I did it (and didn't have a breakdown in the process).
We moved the stuff from closet #2 into closet #1 so JT's room is just about ready. We got a bed rail and I need to move his clothes and stuff into the room. Our aim is to get him into his room this weekend.
I looked at our calendar and it is already filled up for the month of December. Between holiday parties and special work projects T has to do on the weekend, I can't find time to even think! This is good because time will pass quickly and bad because we have so.much.to.do.
I am doing the best I can and that is all I can do. It was a relief to decide NOT to send out holiday cards this year. That was added pressure I didn't need.
So...another busy weekend has passed and I am ready for the next one!

2 Comments:
You have got me started on cleaning out our closets....
I'm so glad you've gotten a good start on your "to do" list! WTG!
The time will fly by before you know it;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home