Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cute and Funny Story

We continue to struggle getting JT to go to sleep in his new room and bed. It is getting better, but it is far from where I would like it to be. On Thursday evening, we put JT into his room and bed after our bedtime routine and he started to play quietly in his room. He would fuss every once in a while, but it didn't last long. I think he fell asleep somewhere between 9:30PM - 10PM.

I went into his room on Friday morning to wake him up for school (aka daycare). I found JT in his bed without any covers on in nothing more than his diaper. My little guy took his nice fleece blanket sleeper OFF and climbed into bed. His little arms were cold by the next morning, but he was sleeping soundly.

Sure I felt bad, but he is no worse for the wear. I had to laugh and be very thankful that at least he kept his diaper on!

BTW - Last night he went to sleep without so much as a peep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

That's so cute. I'm amazed at the way my kids kick off their covers and everything on these cold nights... I hate to be cold when I sleep, but it doesn't seem to bother them!

Great news on his sleeping progress last night!

Monday, January 22, 2007 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home