Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I apologize.....

I have no idea where my time is going these days. It has been 4 days since my last post and that just isn't like me. Work is crazy! I am exhausted when I get home and just want to spend time with JT and crash into bed.

I haven't had much time to read anyone's blogs let alone post to mine.

There is no news to tell. We are just trucking along and waiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Don't sweat it, I understand 100% - you may have noticed a similar post on mine a few days back or so.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

no apology necessary... there's a lot of days where I'm like "I just don't have a single interesting thing to say, or a minute to say it!"
How are you feeling? Is Lefty behaving?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I might have my dates wrong...but good luck with your meeting with the school board.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home