Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Warmed Heart

We have been showing JT pictures of A since we got our referral. JT has been looking at the pictures and saying, "Baby!".

The other day I showed him the pictures again and asked who was in the pictures. JT's response: "Baby A" (only he said the name).

We keep telling JT he is a big brother and he will have a little brother. While I don't think he gets it yet, my heart was warmed when he said A's name from the picture.

I know A will change a lot from the pictures we have when he was one month old to now and he will change more by the time we travel to Vietnam to get him. I can only hope JT will continue to recognize him and be a good big brother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Destination Motherhood said...

how very sweet :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger saucygoat said...

That's so sweet. JT is going to be a wonderful big brother.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

awwww. I bet JT will be a wonderful big brother - so proud to teach little A all kinds of "boy" things. :-)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Awwww...how cute! :)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home