New Pictures!
We got 7 new pictures of A yesterday via email. He has definitely gained weight and that left ear thing that bothered me so much is gone. The Ped. was right. He will be 4 months old Monday and we are still waiting to hear about travel. We don't expect to hear anything until March.
We are very busy right now and have a lot of big decisions to make in the near future. I guess I just need to step away from blogging on a temporary basis until we get things sorted out.
Lefty is going ok. We are still involved in trying to get JT bussed and into the special ed pre-school program. T's new job prospect may get squashed before it gets started due to contractual issues. Tax season is upon me and in full force.
For now....I will focus on enjoying this Superbowl weekend....
GO BEARS!

3 Comments:
It's Superbowl Weekend??? Really? LOL! I didn't realize until yesterday - I'm such a dork! ;P
Glad to hear you finally got some new pics! :)
Hope everything continues to progress in the right direction for you guys. ((hugs!))
yeah... new pictures. that has to make a momma happy!
Congrats on the new pics! That is fantastic.
Post a Comment
<< Home