Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The First Day and The Sickies

JT's first day went very well according to daycare and pre-school. I was told he did get a little bit upset when he returned to daycare and saw everyone putting their nap cots away. My little guy was very tired by the day's end, but after 2 months of going to bed between 10-11PM, JT was out cold by 7:45PM!

His glasses got broken at daycare yesterday morning so we will be getting him his free new pair tomorrow night (I hope). He signed in at pre-school with his name and I was told he had a "great day". He was counting on the bus ride back to daycare! The older kids were talking to him and he just kept on counting! I wish I could have seen it.

T had to work late last night (thank goodness I was feeling better) because of the new time change thing. He is a computer geek after all. T got home around midnight. What a long day he had!

I wish I could say the night was uneventful, but JT woke up at 1AM and came into our room. OK. He went right back to sleep. Of course, he woke up again at 4AM with the sound of T getting sick :( . It looks like it is his turn now and he is home today with the same stomach bug I had (we hope).

Here's hoping the sickies leave our house soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I'm so glad he had a good day!! What a relief!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:37:00 PM  
Blogger saucygoat said...

I'm glad things are going well for him at school and that it all worked out.

My daughter is waivering on the nap thing too. When she takes a nap she falls asleep at midnight. When she doesn't, she's out by 6:30-7.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home