Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, March 09, 2007

Special Memories

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my mom's death. She would have turned 65 on March 12. My mom and I had some tough times when I was in high school, but ended up being closer than ever. I am lucky in that I was able to be by her side when she passed quietly in the ICU. I continue to miss her everyday, but know she will always be with me.

Today also marks the 2nd birthday of a very special little boy named Thomas. He impacted my life in so many ways. I will forever feel connected to him and his family. Thomas died shortly after his birth.

For the past two years, I have done something to remember both Thomas and my mom. Last year, I planted a tree in Israel in memory of Thomas. This year, I made a donation to our local Children's Hospital.

It is a sad day for me, but I can only imagine what it is like for Thomas' mother.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom and little Thomas were both blessed to have been loved so deeply. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Thomas' parents today.

Friday, March 09, 2007 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home