Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, March 02, 2007

T Minus 4 Days....

JT starts pre-school this Tuesday. I have a "supply list" of stuff I must purchase this weekend. I have several forms to fill out and have to gather "proof" of residency in our school district (weird if you ask me...just knock on my door!).

I am very nervous that this whole bussing thing will work out meaning JT will get escorted on and off the bus and arrive to and from daycare safely. I know he will, but I want to see it work. I am seriously thinking of taking Tuesday afternoon off of work to "spy".

Is this crazy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I don't think that's crazy at all! It's something I would totally do. :-)

Friday, March 02, 2007 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger S. said...

No, I don't think that's crazy at all, I think its smart. How exciting for him, it sounds like a great program.

Friday, March 02, 2007 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Nope - not crazy. I think you're being a great mom!

I'll definitely be back to see how things go. Please keep us posted.

Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not crazy at all!

I did it when my (then) kindergaerten-age son first took a school bus. Stalked it all the way. LOL

Plus, as a speech path. who serves 0-3 year old children, I tell parents *all the time* to do whatever makes them feel comfortable, including following the bus to make certain all goes well.

I must also share that, almost wothout fail, this process is waaaaay harder on the moms than it is on the children. True.

Best wishes...

Teri
(from Iowa)

Monday, March 05, 2007 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home