Feels Good to Blog
I want to thank everyone who commented to me about our big news. I will admit I was quite scared at what responses I might get. I have had some doozies in the past. You were all so kind and I am grateful for that.
Having spilled the beans, I feel I can really blog again so you are in for lots more boring updates and news that you probably dont' care much about! ;)
I want to offer my congratulations to Susan and Sarah who got their travel calls and will be heading to Vietnam in the next couple of days. I was supposed to be in their travel group. I am still in awe that A would have been home in about 3 weeks from now. Instead, he will remain waiting for his new family to bring him home in about a month.
I have more to blog about but it will have to wait until tomorrow when I have more time. Stay tuned.....Lefty update ahead! I know you want to know all about Lefty!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home