Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Make People Think?



Thank you to It's Like She's Raising Animals for giving me the Thinking Blogger Award. I have to say that I have been reading many of the blogs given this award and I feel a little bit out of place. While I am honored to receive the award, I never realized this blog could make people think. My intention was to share my experiences, strengths, and hopes with people. I need to blog to sometimes get through the daily grind. The stresses of infertility, adoption, Lefty issues, JT's development issues, and everyday life can get overwhelmng at times and this was my outlet. I could only hope one of the readers could learn or understand what I have been through. It appears as though it worked for at least one of you!

I find myself in the company of Mrs. Broccoli Guy and Adventures of a Law Mommy and many many others. There are just too many to name and link! On Mrs. B's blog, there is a Vietnam Adoption Blogroll which is growing all the time! I have been really trying to think of five blogs to nominate. Many of the blogs I currently read have already been nominated and some I read aren't updated all that often.

There is one blog that immediately comes to mind. This is sometimes not an easy blog to read as it deals with infant loss. However, the blogger really makes you think (and laugh) with almost eveyr post. Check out Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog.

Erin over at PCOS Baby is just starting the process to adopt from Ethiopia. She struggled with infertility issues and has made the leap to adoption! I read her blog all the time. We have son's about the same age and she is where I was a little over one year ago when we started our adoption journey.

I may be copping out by only naming two blogs, but so many that I would have nomitated already have been nominated and I have had this post in Draft mode for 3 days!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJMurphy said...

Congratulations, honey! This is a great honor to have...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home