Wonderful News!
There are a couple of people who I used to talk to via a message board. There was a nasty falling out and I haven't been in touch with either of these ladies in a very long time (maybe over a year now). Anyway, one of them posts to a public message board that I frequently lurk on (and have since we did talk).
She started the domestic adoption process just about 2 1/2 years ago if I recall correctly. Well, yesterday, she got her call! A birth mother decided she will place her son, due May 15, with this person and her husband!
I am absolutely thrilled for her! This has been a long time coming and even if we did have a falling out, I can certainly wish her and her family all the wonderful wishes in the world. I can't wait for her to experience how wonderful it is to be a mom.
So....many congratulations, D! I am thrilled you an T are now blessed with a child!

3 Comments:
Bless this mother. She is not a birth mother until the TPR is signed, however, so give her that smidgen of respect until that time. Bless this new forming family as well.
I meant absolutely no disrespect by the use of the word birth mother. Those parents placing children and those parents adopting children are all mothers and fathers. Everyone involed is respected in my book.
interesting. glad you can see happiness there.
Post a Comment
<< Home