Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Better, but I still don't like USCIS

The USCIS has a new press release.

Feel free to give it a read and then access the new fee schedule and a Q&A section. The fee for an I-600A did increase as did the biometric cost. However, the Press Release states you are allowed a one-time free extension of approved orphan petitions for prospective adoptive parents. This is better and a step in the right direction.

I still cannot believe that Visa's were denied to children to come to visit host families here in the US. In spite of the numerous letters written, affidavit's signed, and efforts of many, our government will not grant a Visa (or least it is looking like that). Something is truly messed up with our system when giving people are not allowed to give.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Not only are giving people not allowed to give, but we are currently trying to reward those living illegally amongst us with easy citizenship.

I just don't get it.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home