I'm Sick.....Aaaaah Chooooooo!
The title of this post is actually a song title from a couple of children's musicians I know. They are actually very good (I think better than Ms. Laurie Berkner herself). Go check them out sometime! Click Here is you want!
I'm actually pretty sick. I spent most of the weekend in bed and barely able to breathe. T was awesome. He did ALL of the laundry and kept JT busy having fun while I rested. I do feel a bit better now. It is, of course, without some Dr assistance.
My OBGYN "yelled" at me. He said I should have called him sooner and stressed to me that the office is open 24/7 no matter what. OK. I now know I suffered when I didn't have to.
I have been given an antibiotic and follow up appointment in one week. I have some kind of respiratory thing going on. We can't tell what it is for sure because I can't have x-rays, but my lungs sound like garbage and air exchange isn't great.
On the bright side, the bean sounds very good. It figures because the bean is taking every last bit of strength I have to fight this darn infection! LOL! I have been feeling lots of kicks today. I didn't feel many with JT, but this bean is different.
It makes me think JT is very laid back like his daddy and was laid back in the womb. This one is active.....ut oh.....like mommy.....I am going to be in for it!
My sister warned me that this one is going to be opposite of JT. ;)

1 Comments:
I can't believe that you're sick too! I just got over the respratory thing! Maybe I passed it via blog-to-blog contact. hmm... Good luck kicking it!
Post a Comment
<< Home