Mother's Day Make Up
My husband ROCKS!
I was pretty sick on Mother's Day and spent most of the day in bed not feeling like eating or doing much of anything.
Yesterday, T went out to get lox (Nova) and kippered salmon. Some of you may not know what this is, but it is heaven on a plate for me and goes perfectly well with bagels and cream cheese. I grew up on this stuff. It wasn't an every weekend thing, but I remember those special occasions where we would get up, sit around the table and eat our breakfast of bagels, lox, and cream cheese.
This morning, T got up early and got the best bagels we know of. This is no small task in the midwest. I am definitely a snob when it comes to bagels and nothing seems to come close unless I am in NY! It was a bit of a drive (which is sick in and of itself), but well worth it when my toasted bit of cruncy on the outside and soft/chewy on the inside bagel loaded with cream cheese, kippered salmon, and nova lox was devoured!
The bean was happy, too! The kicks started shortly after breakfast!
JT also had his first real taste of this delicious breakfast, he also devoured a mini bagel with the same on it! That's my boy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home