Bad Blogger
I don't know why I wait to post even little things. I guess I want to post something thought provoking or profound and wait until something hits me. Well, nothing hits me and then it is a while until I post.
So here's some random stuff that has been going on -
My contractor did do some work last week. I got in touch with him yesterday because he didn't show up this past Friday. He was cleaning out 3 houses of furniture etc. because his grandfather passed away. He claims it will be done today and will get to our porch. Uh-huh. At least he is keeping in touch (sort of - he returns phone calls).
I know I sound bitchy about the grandfather passing away. I am truly sorry for his loss, but I can't help but wonder if it is true or not based on all the other excuses we have been given. It's like the boy who cried wolf.
Pre-school has ended and now JT gets naps at daycare. He was up until 11Pm last night. Darn nap! We have spoken to the daycare teacher and hope we can come to a compromise. I cannot deal with this for the next 3 months.
I think I finally look pregnant. You decide. Trust me...I can take it....fat or pregnant?

I have an appointment and ultrasound next week to check the growth of the Bean.
I have been thinking a lot about A lately. His new family is traveling to Vietnam next week to bring him home. Please wish his new family safe travels and a speedy (or as speedy as ethically possible) return.
I am behind on a gazillion blogs.

2 Comments:
Definitely "pregnant"!! :-)
I know that behind on a bizillion things feeling all too well. Hope your contractor gets his rear in gear and fast.
Great to see an update! You look pregnant for sure:) Yay, you look wonderful, what a great baby belly.
Post a Comment
<< Home