Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, June 29, 2007

The Contractor from Heaven - Part 1

Did you notice the title of this post?

Well we fired jackass officially yesterday and hired AC this morning (awesome contractor). AC called me and told me they would frame up the porch tomorrow (Saturday) and to call our town for a "pre-pour inspection" for Monday, if possible.

Guess what? We have the inspection set for Monday.

I called AC back and told him this and he thought that was great. They will pour the concrete next week after July 4th.

Hmmmm......job done inside of one week from hire date to possible finish date.

I have several calls into carpenter's to finish the job. Many are super busy this time of year so we may have to wait a few weeks until someone can get to us. That is fine as long as when they say they will show, they show.

We are moving right along now.......

Let's see how hard we have to fight to get our money back from Jackass.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

So glad you got rid of the idiot and now have someone worth his salt. I know this has been a nightmare for you -- unnecessarily. I hope all goes well next week, and I hope you get your money back from the first guy.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger DJMurphy said...

Precious little chance we'll get a red cent from this degenerate. Sigh...

Nina's (usually D)H

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home