Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lefty - Too Good to be true

I think the infection is back. I found a couple of harder/lumpy areas on her the other day. She is now very tender and swollen. There is even an area turning red indicating infection.

I called my OBGYN. I have an appt. for 2:30PM today.

I am just so sick and tired of this crap. You would think after ONE YEAR this would FINALLY be behind me.

I'll update after the appt. because I know Lefty is so interesting to talk and read about (insert sarcasm here).

Edited to add: It is confirmed. Lefty is infected AGAIN. The OB is going to try to keep me away fro mthe surgeon. I was put on an antibiotic and we will see how things go. Until then.....can you say OUCH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

feel better soon

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!!! That is just not right. (yeah, I know, it's left... sorry, bad joke)
Ugh, they need to solve this dang Lefty issue once and for all! Hope they come up with a very good plan that brings quick and permanent healing!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home