Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, July 20, 2007

Idea!

It was suggested by someone that I should take "bets" on the sex of this child and the arrival date. I am game. To make things fair, I will give you some info about JT's birth and how this one is going so far.

Then....make your guess! Please go to http://www.expectnet.com/games/Rollercoaster. Yes, you will have to register (it's free). I view this as more of a security measure than anything. If you don't want to register, you can't play the game! Sorry! You don't have to enter your real name, but a valid email address is required (it will not be displayed).

Some info....
JT was born via emergency c-section at 40w5D. I was 3 cm, 90% effaced, and -1 station at the time my OB sent me to the hospital. He was born at 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was about 18 1/2 inches long.



Good luck! And there may be a small prize at the end for the winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home