Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So True

I found this on Little Footsteps. I have "known" Erin almost four years. It has truly touched me and I can't get it out of my head.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

The above was written by Mommy Blogger. I don't read her blog, but I intend to start because now I am intrigued.

When I read this the other day, it really got me thinking. I tend to remember what people say and do and forgive people for it. I also forgive people for how they made me feel. However, I never really forget how it made me feel although I try and usually succeed in not resenting them for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Booya! I made your blog :)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home