This and That
I am 28 weeks pregnant today and this marks my entrance into the 3rd trimester! I am still in shock if you can believe!
I have an OB appointment this morning and will have the gestational diabetes screen, get a prescription for my Rhogam shot, and have the OB take a look at Lefty. Lefty "busted" open n Saturday where the old incision was. While it did provide a lot of relief, I now have an open wound again.
Our new concrete guy showed up Saturday to frame the porch. I was so relieved to see him show up when he said he would! The town inspected it yesterday and we got the all clear. They are coming back today to pour the concrete. Start to finish with the new contractor in less than one week! This is how ALL work should be done!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home