Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Words Cannot Describe My Happiness!

I really can't help myself. I am so absolutely thrilled and happy for someone I have "known" for almost 4 years.

Pop on over to Certainly Not Cool Enough To Blog and read this fantastic news! Not only will you get to read some great news, you will find a blog written by a very talented writer that will make you think, cry, laugh, smile, and run through a wide variety of emotions over time. Grab yourself your favorite beverage and some chocolate and get to reading!

Congratulations again, Kristin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home