Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Monday, August 13, 2007

Frazzled and Overwhelmed

I know it has been a while since I wrote....again.

Let's just say pregnancy hormones suck and I wonder if I am getting post partum depression BEFORE this bean comes out.

I have too much going on.

I hurt. Lefty's issue has returned AGAIN (what is this, the fifth time in over a year?), Dr's are pissing me off, work is crazy, and I have too much to do and not enough time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes I seem to be stuck in perpetual PMS, so I could see getting postpartum before the baby comes! Sorry you are having a hard time. Hope things improve on all counts, soon!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home