I can't keep apologizing.....
....for not blogging regularly. I just don't have the time or energy to do it. Quite frankly, I don't think I have interesting things to blog about anyway.
Lefty continues to drain on its own.
I have come down with the flu/upper respiratory infection and feel like crap. I am on the mend, but I still feel like crap.
I am still trying to get the nursery done and everything ready. I am in search of one of the clothes boxes with the burp cloths and bibs in it. We haven't found that one yet.
I went shopping with my MIL this past weekend because she wanted to get the baby some stuff we need. We had fun even though the trip was short and it was pouring out.
I am tired of humid, hot, rainy weather. Yes, the lawn looks great, but we are having more rain this week. There is already flooding in some areas. I hope we don't flood.

1 Comments:
Who determines what's interesting and what's not? The reader. Know there's at least one person out here keeping up.
Hugs & stay dry!
Post a Comment
<< Home