Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Update

29 days until my due date although I would still bet I will deliver "late".

We really made a good dent in the nursery this past weekend. We did a ton of laundry and got most of the stuff put away. We still need to install the infant car seat and get it inspected, pack a hospital bag, set up the pack n' play, swing, etc., but I feel much better about getting so much done this weekend.

We also attended our last Bradley class. WHEW! 12 weeks of class and while I am glad we took the class, I wish I could say I learned alot. Most seemed to enforce stuff I already knew.

I had another BPP u/s (bio physical profile) and OB appt. this weekend. This baby went breech AGAIN! The baby's heart rate was fine at 148, cord looked good, amniotic fluid levels a little on the high side, and for once, the baby was resting and not moving much. Everything is looking good otherwise. I go back again this Wednesday. The joys of twice per week appts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

You really think you're going to be late?? I'm thinking, based on the fact that I'm already 1cm, that I'll deliver sometime during the next 10 or so days! Have things been going quickly for you, or has it been slow?

You guys are so organized! I'm envious; we still don't have anything set up for our new addition!

Monday, August 27, 2007 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home