Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, September 21, 2007

My Wednesday OB Appt

I am sorry I didn't post about the appointment. It was pretty uneventful. I had my BPP ultrasound (biophysical profile) and scored an 8 out of 8! My blood pressure was fine. Everything is fine.

My OB is not one to check for dilation and effacement so who knows where I am at or if anything is happening. This is fine by me because I have seen too many women think they are progressing only to walk around dilated for weeks. By not knowing, I don't get excited OR disappointed.

I have been having contractions on and off for a few weeks now, but nothing that sticks around longer than an hour or so.

I am feeling pretty good and not quite ready for this baby to be here. I have very mixed emotions about not being pg anymore. I am just enjoying it too much! I know it may sound weird to some, but I still cherish every kick, shove, roll, etc. and I just don't want it to end yet.

Anyway....my next appointment is tomorrow (Saturday) and I will have another BPP.

The big news is TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK! I am officially on maternity leave after today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home