On Maternity Leave
Today was my last day of work until sometime in December. I am now on maternity leave! It is bittersweet. I am so happy to be off of work, yet I know come Monday I will miss going TO work (OK...not the commute).
I hope to get a couple of days to relax before this jumping bean arrives. I have a dishwasher repair guy coming Monday (long story) morning and hope to get a mani/pedi Monday afternoon.
There are a couple of things we still need to do before baby's arrival also. If we get to it, great, but if not, that's OK, too.
I am due on Tuesday, but would much prefer the baby to arrive sometime after Wednesday! :)
We will see.....next OB appointment is tomorrow morning!

1 Comments:
Congrats on both the good NST, and the maternity leave! It looks like I'm getting induced tomorrow because I'm 5cm. It's scary to think that this will all be over soon! I can't wait to see your little one too! Have a good, baby-free, weekend....it will be your last! muhahahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home