Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Friday, September 14, 2007

There CANNOT be 11 days left.....

Technically, there are 11 days until my estimated due date. I am not ready yet. I am still cherishing every kick, every bathroom break, restless night, sore and numb hands, etc. I am NOT ready to end this pregnancy!

We still have a little bit more to do to get ready for the baby, but if the baby decided to meet us today, we would be ok on that front.

Next week will be my last week of work until the middle to end of December. Some think I am crazy for working next week. Perhaps I am, but I'd much rather have time with the wee one after s/he makes her/his arrival than before.

I do know one thing....I will NOT be tired of seeing the OBGYN twice per week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I can't wait to hear all about it

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

I thought for sure that you'd be posting a baby story by now! I'm glad that you're loving things as they are....don't get too used to it thought! That little girl (that's right, I said girl...that's my gues!) is almost ready to meet you!

Friday, September 14, 2007 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home