Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Sunday, December 30, 2007

One Picture.....

(Picture has been Removed)

I'll give you one picture.....
I'll also tell you I am pulling it down in a few days.....

I think you will be able to tell which is JT and which is A.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

OMG! They are SO beautiful! Thanks for posting it even for just a little while!! I can't believe how much hair A~ has! Lola has a lot of hair, but it's nothing like that.... :-)

Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:18:00 AM  
Blogger KelleyO said...

Awww! Thanks for sharing they are both so beautiful!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Oh, and I was thinking....if you were to move your blog to Wordpress.com, you can transfer all your posts with just the push of a button, and then you can password protect individual entries. If you wanna give it a try, just let me know and I can help!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Merry Christmas to US! They are beautiful!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

awwwwwwww!!! Adorable! Both of them!

Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thriled to see your beautiful children, They really are darling! Thank you so much for sharing:)

Jamie

Monday, December 31, 2007 4:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh, how cute! So glad I was able to see A and JT before you took the pic down. :)

Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger saucygoat said...

Aw. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on your little one. Your children are beautiful.

Friday, January 11, 2008 1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home