Life is a Roller Coaster - Come Join the Ride!

My husband and I have been married since 2002 and have known each other since 1997. We have a beautiful son, born in 2004. This is our journey to have a second child (among other things).


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lefty

Short and Sweet ~

I am scheduled for surgery on Lefty this Friday.

The procedure is called a Central Duct Excision.

I will be staying overnight at the hospital.

Yes, I am still doing the best I can with breastfeeding.

I will update you after the surgery.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope this takes care of Lefty once and for all! Prayers for a good surgery and quick recovery.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Praying everything goes smoothly and that you have a speedy recovery! Good-bye Lefty!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:05:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

I hope everything goes smoothly! Thank you for keeping us updated....I hope the babies are well!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 12:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well and that now Lefty will mend for good!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home